Frequently Asked Questions
How does Trovemat Kiosk work?
Trovemat software operates according to the following steps:
Determine wallet address, where to transfer cryptocurrency:
- Scan existing wallet address QR-code (mobile phone, paper wallet, etc)
- Enter existing wallet address using on-screen keyboard
- Create new paper-wallet (if available) directly on kiosk, if the user doesn't have any wallet yet
Print receipt to client (including paper-wallet, if it was created)
Watch video, showing Trovemat software example: https://youtu.be/6f3cR620obs
Technical information can be found at: https://trovemat.com
Can you please describe client journey of the Trovemat? How clients can buy cryptocurrency in Trovemat Kiosk?
Here are process of byuing cryptocurrency in Trovemat Kiosk step-by-step:
- Client insert cash into Kiosk (like in any other vending machines)
- Client scans address of the recepient wallet (his wallet, or any other person), or enter wallet address using on-screen keyboard, or creates new paper-wallet by pressing corresponding button.
- Client enter phone number for KYC procedure (code verification by SMS)
- Trovemat software performs query to api.jetcrypto.com for SMS verification code (using phone number, provided by the client at previous step)
- Client enters verification code, received by SMS
- Trovemat software performs query to cryptocurrency exchange in order to transfer cryptocurrency from owner's wallet to client wallet
- Cryptocurrency exchange performs withdrawal operation
- Trovemat software prints receipt for the client with payment details (transferred amount, wallet, etc)
- Client receives SMS with transactionId (if available) of the performed operation, which can be checked in the corresponding blockchain
Can you describe the main flow-chart for a Trovemat? How can you describe the flow of the money?
- Trovemat owner deposit his account on any of the supported cryptocurrency exchanges (it doesn't matter in which currency - crypto or fiat)
- In owner's account on the cryptocurrency exchange owner must generate keys for accessing exchange API (for performing withdrawal operations)
- Trovemat owner saves API keys in Trovemat software
- Client inserts cash into Trovemat Kiosk
- After KYC procedure and determining destination wallet address, Trovemat software sends a withdrawal command to cryptocurrency exchange, using destination wallet address.
- Cryptocurrency exchange performs withdrawal command to destination wallet address
- Trovemat owner performs money collection procedure from Kiosk when cashbox is filled up with fiat money
Which cryptocurrency exchanges are supported by Trovemat?
Our Crypto ATM directly supports only JetCrypto wallet and exchange.
Integration with other exchanges is possible via JetCrypto Liquidity Bridge.
JetCrypto Liquidity Bridge currently uses the following exchanges:
- EXMO (planned)
- Binance (planned)
Which cryptocurrency can I buy? Where the conversion rate is calculating?
You can buy any cryptocurrency, available for withdrawal from supported cryptocurrency exchange. Conversion rates can be configured by Trovemat owner, as well as conversion rates sources. Source for rates displayed on the main screen of Trovemat can be selected from supported exchange, or from aggregator such as coinmarketcap.com (or any other supported by Trovemat).
Which fiat currency accepted by Trovemat?
Here is a list of all accepted currencies:
- Albanian lek - ALL
- Algerian Dinar - DZD
- Angolan kwanza - AOA
- Argentine peso - ARS
- Armenian dram - AMD
- Australian dollar - AUD
- Azerbaijani manat - AZN
- Bahraini dinar - BHD
- Bangladeshi taka - BDT
- Belarusian ruble - BYR, BYN
- Boliviano - BOB
- Bosnia and Herzegovina convertible mark - BAM
- Botswana pula - BWP
- Brazilian real - BRL
- Bulgarian lev - BGL, BGN
- Canadian dollar - CAD
- Cayman Islands dollar - KYD
- CFA franc BEAC - XAF
- CFP franc (franc Pacifique) - XPF
- Chilean peso - CLP
- Renminbi (Chinese) yuan - RMB, CNY
- Colombian peso - COP
- Costa Rican colon - CRC
- Croatian kuna - HRK
- Czech koruna - CZK
- Danish krone - DKK
- Dominican peso - DOP
- East Caribbean dollar - XCD
- Egyptian pound - EGP
- Pound sterling - GBP
- Estonian kroon - EEK
- Euro - EUR
- Georgian lari - GEL
- Ghanaian cedi - GHS
- Gibraltar pound - GIP
- Guatemalan quetzal - GTQ
- Honduran lempira - HNL
- Hong Kong dollar - HKD
- Hungarian forint - HUF
- Icelandic króna - ISK
- Indonesian rupiah - IDR
- Israeli new shekel - ILS
- Jamaican dollar - JMD
- Japanese yen - JPY
- Jordanian dinar - JOD
- Kazakhstani tenge - KZT
- Kenyan shilling - KES
- South Korean won - KRW
- Kuwaiti dinar - KWD
- Kyrgyzstani som - KGS
- Lebanese pound - LBP
- Lesotho loti - LSL
- Macanese pataca - MOP
- Macedonian denar - MKD
- Malagasy ariary - MGA
- Malawian kwacha - MWK
- Malaysian ringgit - MYR
- Mauritian rupee - MUR
- Mexican peso - MXP, MXN
- Moldovan leu - MDL
- Mongolian tögrög - MNT
- Moroccan dirham - MAD
- Mozambican metical - MZN
- Namibian dollar - NAD
- New Zealand dollar - NZD
- Nicaraguan córdoba - NIO (Polymer and paper)
- Nigerian naira - NGN
- Norwegian krone - NOK
- Omani rial - OMR
- Paraguayan guaraní - PYG
- Peruvian Sol - PEN
- Philippine piso - PHP
- Polish złoty - PLZ, PLN
- Qatari riyal - QAR
- Romanian leu - ROL, RON
- Russian ruble - RUR, RUB
- Rwandan franc - RWF
- Saudi riyal - SAR
- Serbian dinar - RSD
- Seychelles rupee - SCR
- Singapore dollar - SGD
- South African rand - ZAR
- Sri Lankan rupee - LKR
- Sudanese pound - SDG
- Surinamese dollar - SRD
- Swazi lilangeni - SZL
- Swedish krona/kronor - SEK
- Swiss franc - CHF
- New Taiwan dollar - TWD
- Tajikistani somoni - TJS
- Tanzanian shilling - TZS
- Thai baht - THB
- Trinidad and Tobago dollar - TTD
- Tunisian dinar - TND
- Turkish lira - TRL, TRY
- Turkmenistan manat - TMT
- Ugandan shilling - UGX
- Ukrainian hryvnia - UAH
- United Arab Emirates dirham - AED
- United States dollar - USD
- Uruguayan peso - UYU
- Uzbekistan som - UZS
- Venezuelan bolívar - VEB, VEF
- Vietnamese đồng - VND
- CFA franc BCEAO - XOF
- Yemeni rial - YER
- Zambian kwacha - ZMW, ZMK
Which wallets can Trovemat user top-up?
Trovemat client can use any valid wallet address for any cryptocurrency, supported by Trovemat software. If a user doesn't have an address yet, Trovemat can generate paper wallet and print it on a receipt paper (this feature may not work on selected coins).
Which experience Trovemat owner (or his employee) must have in order to maintain and support kiosk? Do I need to complete some courses for that?
Almost all configuration and support for the software can be done through a chat-bot client (changing configuration files, viewing log files, updating software). Maintainer should understand the principles of modifying XML-files, and must be prepared to communicate with Trovemat software using any software, supporting TOX protocol.
What about power consumption of Trovemat?
Power consumption of the Kiosk: 200 Watts – 500 Watts, depending of the kiosk current state. For example: in-service mode (main screen displayed) - 200 Watts, all devices working (receipt printer, display, cash identification module) - 500 Watts.
How can I pay for Trovemat?
After you place your order on our web-site, we will contact with you about payment details. We require 100% payment of the order before order will be processed.
Shipping and handling
We deliver Kiosks all over the world, delivery dates to your country depends on the presence of the Kiosks on the nearest warehouse. We can use any company by your choice to arrange the delivery. Delivery cost will be included in the invoice.
What about warranty period and software updates?
Default warranty period is 6 month after purchase. Warranty period is expandable up to 2 years. Software updates are free during warranty period. After expiration warranty period can be extended, details available upon request on firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your software support backup funding source?
Trovemat software can be configured to setup a backup funding source in case primary funding source is unavailable.
Is it possbile to install Trovemat software on some other Bitcoin ATM?
In one word - maybe. Depends on your hardware. Supported architectures: ARM and x86 (PC-compatible). Please contact our support for pre-sale consultation: email@example.com
How long does it take to make Trovemat running?
Trovemat configuration and installation (mounting) requires about one day. In 99% cases it works out-of-the-box. However you may experience some problems launching if you have unstable internet connection or some sort of blocking firewall.
What do I need to have in order to make Trovemat running?
Prerequisites are (kinda check list):
- Active unlimited 4G mobile internet connection SIM card (regular size) or unmetered Ethernet/WiFi
- Account with balance and enabled API Key on any of supported exchanges with ability to withdraw (needed to send a user purchased crypto) and trade (needed to convert from funding source to a user purchased crypto). Note: in most cases you need to be a verified user of exchange.
- A place for Trovemat installation of 1sqm size, able to accommodate Trovemat's weight (85 kg at minimum) with power outlet 110V or 220V.
- Installed TOX client (Antox for Android, Antidote for iOS, qTox for desktop/laptop)
- A passion for cryptocurrencies (its a joke, you may be quite practical about it)
What are the first steps I need to make after Trovemat has been delivered to me?
Launching Trovemat is easy. We think launching it is as easy as launching some WiFi router.
Please refer to Quick Launch guide for more info.
How can I test if Trovemat works?
"Have you tried turning off and on again?"
Besides it is turned off, the screen should show you a menu of cryptocurrencies available on this Trovemat.
If you see nothing, please refer to Troubleshooting Guide.
Default state of Trovemat is (duh :) accepting money.
So first try to insert money into bill acceptor. The bill acceptor should "eat" it. Otherwise? Bad note, wrong currency. Or contact support.
Now, if your bill acceptor is "not hungry" anymore and accepted your bill, please try to buy any crypto. The trick is - inserted amount should be sufficient to pay network fee, plus your commission and exceed minimal withdrawal limit of your active exchange. You will see "Next" button if everything is OK. Otherwise, continue to insert notes until you see "Next" :)
Now that you have proved yourself a wealthy user buying enough crypto the Trovemat will ask you for your destination address. The best choice is to give Trovemat address you control, so you can send crypto back to exchange. Also you can ask Trovemat to generate address for you and send there your crypto... this option has single drawback - you need to have a wallet software for this crypto to import printed private key for that crypto... The thing is - not every cryptocurrency have its wallet publicly and easily available, so you may stuck into very entertaining crypto-quest of "Importing a private key into a wallet that doesn't exist". Many-many crypto wallet softwares have Private Key Import, but we recommend checking it first.
My Trovemat is full of cash, how can I collect it?
We are receiving so many support requests like this so we've decided to make some educational video. Check this out:
Can I disable SMS verification, because it is not required where I operate?
Sure, it can be disabled. Please refer to Owners Manual.
Can I make a blacklist, so certain people won't be able to buy crypto from me?
Yes, you can do that if you use SMS verification. Please refer to Owners Manual.
Can I make a whitelist, so certain people will pay only network fee while other will pay network fee and operation fee?Yes, you can if you use SMS verification. It works as reverse feature of blacklist. Please refer to Owners Manual.